Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited has a fully automated certified Blending Plant with a capacity of 90000 KL and a world class R&D center in Silvassa (Western India) with the following certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System),
- ISO 14001:2015 (environmental Management System),
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 (quality Management System) and
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Act)
- International Automotive Task Force 16949:2016
In May 2018, Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited inaugurated its new blending plant facility in Chennai, India with a Quality Certification of ISO 9001:2015. With a capacity of 50,000 KL per annum, the new plant boasts of the most modern and advanced blending, filling and material handling facilities. The plant also houses Gulf Oil’s largest R&D facility globally. Designed to develop futuristic lubricants, the R&D center adds an edge to the company’s products and helps deliver superior customer value propositions.
Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited has a Pan India network of 320 auto distributors, 30 industrial distributors and over 50000 retailers, backed by the logistics support of 33 depots, 5 regional offices and a corporate office in Mumbai.
Consistent focus and investment has been spent in strengthening distribution, such as:
- Branded independent workshops for Cars and Bikes – Gulf Car Stop & Bike Stop
- Gulf Rural Stockist program for rural markets
- All India roll-out of Tally Distributor Management System software