SEBI vide its circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2021/655 dated November 03, 2021 has introduced common and simplified norms for processing investor’s service request by RTAs and norms for furnishing PAN, KYC details and Nomination. Key highlights of the circular are as under:
All holders of physical securities of the Company are mandatorily required to furnish the following documents / details to the RTA i.e. KFin Technologies Limited (Formerly known as KFin Technologies Private Limited):.
- Contact Details (Postal Address, Mobile Number & Email)
- Bank Account details
- Specimen Signature
Please note that –
- w.e.f. 01.01.2022, any service request will be entertained by the RTA only upon registration of PAN, KYC and Nomination details.
- folios in which PAN / KYC/ Nomination details are not available will be frozen by the RTA w.e.f. 01.04.2023.
- also note that the folios in which PAN is not linked to Aadhaar as on 31.03.2022 or any other date as may be specified by the Central Board of Direct Taxes will also be frozen by the RTA.
- after December 31, 2025, the frozen folios shall be referred by RTA to the administering authority under the Benami Transactions (Prohibitions) Act, 1988 and / or Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
Shareholders holding shares in physical form are requested to furnish / update their PAN, KYC details and Nomination, if not done earlier with RTA by using the relevant forms as appended below:
|Form ISR-1||Request For Registering Pan, KYC Details or Changes / Updation thereof||Download|
|Form ISR-2||Confirmation of Signature of securities holder by the Banker||Download|
|Form ISR-3||Declaration Form for Opting-out of Nomination by holders of physical securities||Download|
|Form SH-13||Declaration of nomination||Download|
|Form SH-14||Cancellation or Variation in nomination||Download|
|Notice to Shareholders holding shares in physical mode||Intimation letter to shareholder holding shares in physical mode to furnish PAN, KYC and nomination details with the RTA in compliance with said circular.||Download|
|Form ISR-4||Issue the securities in dematerialized form only, for transactions including issue of duplicate securities certificate, claim from unclaimed suspense account, renewal/exchange of securities certificate, endorsement, sub-division / splitting of securities certificate, consolidation of securities certificates/folios, transmission and transposition of shares.||Download|
In case of any query, kindly contact RTA at the details provided below:
Registrar & Share Transfer Agent:
KFin Technologies Limited (Formerly known as KFin Technologies Private Limited)
Address: Selenium Tower B, Plot 31 & 32,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally Mandal,
Hyderabad – 500 032, Telangana.
Contact Person: Mr. Singireddy Shankar Reddy
Toll free number: 1-800-309-4001
Website: https://www.kfintech.com/ and https://ris.kfintech.com/