The winners of the Gulf Drive Smooth Fly High offer (Man Utd consumer promo) started from Nov-Dec FY17 are:
- Mr. Bikramjit Singh, Delhi
- Mr. Gulshan Khurana, Gurdaspur
The winners were chosen through a random draw among all the contest participants from across the country. The draw was conducted by a 3rd party.
Terms & Conditions
- Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd. (Gulf Oil) is conducting this contest for its retail consumers. Participant should be of minimum 18 years of age
- The offer is valid only on following products and SKUs –
Ultrasynth X 5W-30 (5L, 3.5L, 3L), Ultrasynth X 10W-40 (4L, 3.5L, 3L), Formula G (4L, 3.5L) & Formula GX (4L)
- The offer is valid only on stocks carrying the promotional message
- Offer is valid only to those customers where purchase is happening at a counter supplied by an authorised Gulf distributor of the given region
- The following offer is valid for a period of two months or till gifts/ promotional stocks last, whichever is earlier. Gulf Oil may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Contest Period, as it deems necessary.
- For consumers to win merchandise on purchase, they will need to ask retailers for a promotional scratch card.
- Gifts that appear on the scratch card will need to be redeemed directly at the retail counter where the purchase is made.
- For participating in the lucky draw contest, consumers need to message the code on the no. provided. Winners will be picked randomly among all participants across India, and notified on the no. they have messaged from.
- Gulf Oil is not the manufacturer of the gifts distributed, hence Gulf Oil shall not be responsible for any quality issue.
- The gift of ‘fly to England’ is subject to the winner holding a valid Indian passport and visa approval. Gulf oil shall not be liable for denial of visa of the winner on any grounds.
- The match to be played by Manchester United for which tickets will be given would be pre-decided, and failure to travel during that time would mean automatic cancellation of the gift.
- Gulf Oil, its agents or distributors, under no circumstances would be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability or inability of the winner to receive the gift for any reasons attributable to the non-compliance of the terms & conditions by the winner and/or non-compliance of the requirements.
- The winners will be notified with details on how to claim their prize. Only one attempt will be made to contact the winner on his/her mobile number as provided for by the Participant. In the event of non-availability of the concerned winner, the Prize shall lapse. Gifts cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item requested.
- Gifts, if damaged during transit will not be replaced by Gulf Oil.
- By participating in this Contest, Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these T&C as stated herein. This Contest is subject to the laws of India, and is not offered outside of India
- All the submissions by the Participants/Winners shall become the property of Gulf Oil, who may use participants’ Personal Identifiable Information (“PII”) including photos and / or other submissions for future promotional and marketing activities of Gulf Oil and its Group/Associate Companies
- Only Indian nationals are allowed to participate in the contest. This contest is subject to the laws of India, and is not offered outside of India.
- Gulf Oil will not be liable for any loss, damage of cancellation of this contest caused by events beyond their reasonable control including war, natural calamities, floods, etc
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd. will be final, any legal proceeding is subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- The prize has no monetary value, is non-transferable, is not for sale or resale and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash
- Gulf Oil shall not be liable for any consequences of Participant error including (without limitation) providing incorrect contact details & identity proof.
- The Prize would be handed over to the winner on proper identification and verification. No claims/communication /correspondence shall be entertained in this regard, if winner failed to provide his proper identification proof.
- Gulf Oil shall not be liable for delayed delivery of prize during delivery. By accepting these T&C, the Participant acknowledges that the prizes are provided on “as is basis” and the Participant agrees not to make any claim against Gulf Oil in respect of the Prize.
- Winner of the Contest undertakes to do any and/or all acts, deeds, matter or things and further execute any and all documents in such manner and at such locations as may be required by Gulf Oil in its sole and absolute discretion
- Gulf Oil, its agents and distributors under no circumstances would be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for inability of the winner to receive the Prize for any reasons attributable to the non compliance of the Terms & Conditions by the Winner and / or non compliance of the requirements.
- Gulf Oil accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected submissions made by the Participant whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure, virus attack, unauthorised data hacking, data corruption, software or hardware failure or any other cause whatsoever.
- Gulf Oil may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any submissions, and prohibit further participation in this Contest by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the submission process or with the operation of this Contest or acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person
- Gulf Oil reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Terms & Conditions without any prior notice. These Terms & Conditions constitute the comprehensive terms and conditions of the Contest and all participants are bound to comply with the guidelines, requirements etc. contained therein. Any non compliance with the same may disqualify the Participants from participating in the Contest. Gulf Oil reserves the right to alter these T&C without any further notice as Gulf Oil may deem fit in its sole and absolute discretion. No communications/correspondences will be entertained by Gulf Oil on account of the aforementioned alterations/ modifications or otherwise
- If for any reason any aspect of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Gulf Oil which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Gulf Oil may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, or invalidate any affected submissions
- Gulf Oil will not be liable for any loss, damage or cancellation of this Contest caused by events beyond their reasonable control including war, natural calamities, floods, etc.
- Gulf Oil and its respective Group /Associate companies and agencies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, incidental, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Contest or the acceptance or use of any prize.
- Gulf Oil shall not be responsible for any act or omission by the winner which may cause danger to the life and/or property of any person at the
- Employees of Gulf Oil and their relatives are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Other conditions apply